Course informationThis course will be given in English if some non-Swedish speaking student is signing up for it. See under examination for further information.
- Stephen Abbott: Understanding Analysis, 2nd. ed., Springer, New York, 2015. The first ed. from 2001 can also be used.
- Hand-in exercises, see here for further information.
- 13 lectures and 5 exercise sessions during which the
hand-in solutions are demonstrated.
N.B. The course will be given on campus (as long as this isn't strictly forbidden).
- The real number system
- Sequences, limits and convergence
- Topology of the real numbers, and in metric spaces
- Banach's fixed point theorem
- Numerical series and series of functions
- The Riemann integral
This is Chapters~1-7 in the course book.
Lecturer and examiner:
- Anders Björn
Hand-in exercises and instructionsSee under examination.
Page responsible: email@example.com
Last updated: 2023-08-22