TATA49 Extra material
- Examples of the use of Maple in the course.
- Extra material with applications to robotics and instancing. Example of robotics from SAAB Linköping.
- An isometry of the Euclidean plane is the product of at most three reflections (examples with 2 and 3 reflections).
- Extra material with isometries in dimension 3, with some exercises.
- Extra material on quaternions and symmetries in dimension 3, and applications to animation and CAD. Here comes a little program in Maple to see the movement of three points by a sequence of rotations
- Extra Exercises on 3D and animation with quaternions and Exercises on the View Pipeline, and extra material on symmetries of polyhedra and tessellations.
- Extra materials on the Viewing Pipeline.
- Examples (with Maple) of collineations: 1. a non-perspectivistic collineation 2. a homology and 3. an elation
- Detailed examples of calculations of hyperbolic distances
Answers to Exercises
- Answers to exercises on spherical geometry and quaternions, and Euclidean geometry, and to Exercise 1 in tutorial 1 2019
- Answers to exercises on projective geometry, specially correlations, and to hyperbolic plane .
Sidansvarig: Milagros Izquierdo
Senast uppdaterad: 2021-11-22